1. Jeremy is 10 years old. Julie is 8 years old.
Jeremy is (old) _______________Julie
2. Triglav is 2,864 metres high. Snežnik is 1,796 metres high.
Triglav is (high) _______________ Snežnik..
3. An ocean is (large) _________________ a sea.
4. A Rolls Royce costs a lot of money.A Twingo costs less money.
A Rolls Royce is (expensive) _______________ a Twingo.
5. William’s exam results were okay. Fred’s results were very poor. Fred’s results were (bad) _______________ William’s.
6. This exercise is not difficult.
It’s (easy) ___________________ I expected.
7. The weather is not good today. Unfortunately, it’s raining.
I hope the weather will be (good) _______________ at the weekend.
8. People are not friendly in big cities.
They are usually (friendly) __________________ in small towns.
9. The sun is (big) ________________ the moon.
10. People say that some languages are (difficult) _______________ to learn _______________ English.
Comparative Adjectives .doc