- Spread some peanut butter on one side of two slices of bread.
- Slice a banana into 3/4-inch slices and place them closely together on one of the slices.
- Put the other slice of bread on top.
Speaking to a friend the other day, it came to my attention that Trieste has no tradition in Ice Cream Floats. I simply couldn’t believe that none of my friends, or their children, had ever tasted this gastronomical joy. I am now on a mission to rectify this cultural deficit. 🙂
This is the basic recipe:
- Put a scoop of ice cream into a tall glass.
- Slowly pour in a fizzy drink of your choice, e.g. Cola, or lemonade.
- Add a straw and a long spoon.