1. Jeremy is 10 years old. Julie is 8 years old.
Jeremy is (old) _______________Julie
Triglav is (high) _______________ Snežnik..
3. An ocean is (large) _________________ a sea.
4. A Rolls Royce costs a lot of money.A Twingo costs less money.
A Rolls Royce is (expensive) _______________ a Twingo.
5. William’s exam results were okay. Fred’s results were very poor. Fred’s results were (bad) _______________ William’s.
6. This exercise is not difficult.
It’s (easy) ___________________ I expected.
7. The weather is not good today. Unfortunately, it’s raining.
I hope the weather will be (good) _______________ at the weekend.
8. People are not friendly in big cities.
They are usually (friendly) __________________ in small towns.
9. The sun is (big) ________________ the moon.
10. People say that some languages are (difficult) _______________ to learn _______________ English.
- The moon has ____________________ (little) gravity than the Earth.
- I agree that Trieste is beautiful , but Venice is even ____________________ (beautiful).
- My friend thinks that this book is ____________________ (interesting) that one.
- Samantha is just as ____________________(funny) David.
- The Suez Canal is ____________________ (long) the Panama Canal.
- Diana was much ____________________ (intelligent) Jack.
- I have read ____________________ (much) today than I did yesterday.
- Dolphins often look __________________ (happy) they really are.
- Paris is big but London is ____________________ (big) .
- Olive oil is ____________________ (healthy) butter.
- Gold is _____________________ (rare) than silver.
- Maja eats ____________________ (slowly) than I do.
- I’m not short. I’m just____________________(tall) as Hans.
- The Atlantic Ocean isn’t ______________________ (big) as the Pacific Ocean.
- Mike’s cooking is bad, but Adam’s is ____________________ (bad) .
- I study ____________________ (hard) now than when I was a child.
- Edinburgh is a long way away but New York is even ____________________ (far) .