Complete the phrases with am, are, is, do, does, did, have, or has.
1. Look at those children. They ____________________ having so much fun.
2. ____________________ your daughter speak French well?
3. ____________________ you learn German when you were at school?
4. ____________________ Ben ever been to Spain?
5. We ____________________ never been to the USA.
6. I ____________________ going to go on holiday soon.
7. ____________________ Mark and Jane like going to the theatre?
8. ____________________ John going to phone you tomorrow?
9. When ____________________ you visit London?
10. ____________________ you ever stayed in a five star Hotel?
Auxiliary Verbs Worksheet.
Auxiliary Verbs Worksheet Answers.