Complete each sentence with the correct form of a phrasal verb.
- I don’t ____________________ with my partner’s parents. I really think they hate me.
- Can you please __________________ the car? We are going to be late unless we hurry.
- ___________________ from the edge, you might fall in!
- I ____________________ the train just as it was leaving.
- It is sometimes difficult to ___________________ a disappointing result.
- She _____________________ not doing her homework yesterday.
- Do you think I can ____________________ in London with £20 pounds a day?
- ____________________ there and tidy your room!
- What bus stop do we need to _______________________ at?
- Did you ____________________ the pen you lent John yesterday?
- I couldn’t ____________________ this morning.
- I really love ____________________ at the disco.
get away – get in – get over – get along – get into – get on
get by – get away with – get up – get off – get back – get down