Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form.
- She _________________ (play) golf with her husband at the moment.
- He _____________________________ (enjoy) eating pizza.
- I ___________________________ (not eat) lunch today.
- Be quiet! The children __________________________ (sleep).
- Certain birds always ________________________ (fly) to warm countries in the winter.
- We never__________________________ (go) on holiday at Christmas.
- Don’t forget to take your umbrella. It ______________________ (rain).
- I can’t come to the cinema tonight, I ________________ (have) dinner with my in-laws.
- Why ____________________ she never ____________________ (do) the washing-up?
Complete the passive sentences.
- A lot of people in Canada play ice hockey.
A lot of ice hockey _____________________________ in Canada.
- They keep the results on a computer.
The results ______________________________ on a computer.
- Her mother is helping her to do her homework.
She _________________________________by her mother.
- Her name is Maggie
She ____________________________ Maggie.
- My father-in-law is painting my house.
My house ____________________________ by my father-in-law.